Nextiva. A company that wants to bring you together and does so effectively. There are many companies nowadays (Zoom, Skype, MS Teams etc.) that are out there. All platforms bring something unique to the table. Something special for you to make your personal or business communication as easy and seamless as possible. Nextiva is one of those companies which we recommend. The platform is easy to use and extremely reliable, and allows staff to receive business calls on multiple devices. The numbers, features and facts speak for themselves...
Business.com -> Best Business Phone Systems of 2020
Capterra.com -> 4.4/5(225)
Trustradius.com -> 8.0/10
Trustpilot.com -> 5/5 (773)
HD Voice Quality
Call Me Now
Third Party Integration
Custom management of multiple devices
Single, easy to manage platform
Shared call appearance
Plans and Pricing
Including calling features, call pops, contact management tools, call logs, sales pipeline management, workflow automation, email case routing, account alerts, standard reports and a customer database.
- 1-4 users: $35 month to month; $30 with a contract
- 5-19 users: $30 month to month; $26 with a contract
- 20-99 users: $26 month to month; $22 with a contract
- 100+ users: $24 month to month; $20 with a contract
Basic plan features plus text messaging, mobile app access, professionally recorded greetings and conference calling, custom reports, the ability to create surveys, and data on usage and team performance.
- 1-4 users: $38 month to month; $33 with a contract
- 5-19 users: $35 month to month; $30 with a contract
- 20-99 users: $30 month to month; $26 with a contract
- 100+ users: $28 month to month; $25 with a contract
Pro plan features plus call recording, voicemail-to-text, voice analytics, live chat, survey scheduling and custom dashboards.
- 1-4 users: $55 month to month; $45 with annual contract
- 5-19 users: $45 month to month; $40 with annual contract
- 20-99 users: $40 month to month; $32 with annual contract
- 100+ users: $35 month to month; $30 with annual contract
In addition to the preset plans, Nextiva allows you to purchase features and tools on an a la carte basis.
Nextiva also offers a wide selection of desk and conference phones that range from $70 to $625. Phone rentals are also an option.
Go and check them out. Highly recommended by Dealegator!
*Disclosure: We are an affiliate of Nextiva. This is a professional review which gets compensated for the products reviewed by the companies who produce them. We are independent reviewers and the reviews are done based on our own opinions.